HDMI to VGA Cable Cord Audio Video HDMI male to VGA male cable
About this item:
- Built-in Active IC Chip, convert digital HDMI signal to analog VGA signal directly (male to female), no external converter needed, plug and play
- Support HDMI to VGA output resolution up to 1920 x 1080 (60Hz). Support HDMI 1.1/ 1.2/ 1.3/1.4, HDCP 1.0/ 1.1/ 1.2/1.3. Up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (Full HD)
- Support ONLY one-way signal transmit and convert from HDMI to VGA, it is not reversible from VGA to HDMI
- Ideal for transmitting digital signal from a standard HDMI host device (Nintendo Switch, PC, Laptop, DVD player, Chromebook, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon fire TV, TV box etc) to analog signal VGA devices (TV, Projector, Monitor etc)
- Please note: NOT compatible with Blu-ray player and low-power HDMI devices such as SONY PlayStation 4, Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Mac mini, and Apple TV. For low-power HDMI devices, please buy LENTION HDMI to VGA Adapter with Power and Audio
- Important Notes:
This is NOT a bi-directional adapter and it cannot transmit signals from VGA to HDMI.
- We provide several shipping methods for US. They are Postal Packet, Standard Shipping and Fast Shipping, different in cost and time.
- After filling in the receipt information, click Continue to Shipping, you could see the delivery cost and time, then choose the one you prefer.
- Free shipping is eligible for every order when you buy products over $100 in the US. If the free choice is not shown on the shipping methods list, it means your purchase amount doesn't meet the requirements.
- It takes 1 or 2 business days to prepare the product then the package will be sent out.
- Tracking information is usually available within 1 or 3 business days(not including preparation time), depending on the shipping method you choose.
- Please check your address information carefully. We don't refund if the package is sent to a wrong place by the information you provide.
- Any questions about delivery, feel free to contact email@example.com
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Item with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and get an exchange label.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address on the return label.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.