4URPC Docking Station Dual Monitor for MacBook Pro Air(NON-M1), 13-Port Dual Display USB C Dock with Vertical Stand ZC01
About this item
- Vertical Stand with Dual Monitor Dock: This MacBook Pro docking station dual monitor for MacBook Pro/Air Mac(NON-M1) feature with 2xHDMI ports, VGA, 2xUSB 3.0, 1xUSB 2.0, PD3.0 Charging port, 3.5mm Audio, SD and TF slot, and RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, also can hold your MacBook firmly with vertical stand function, less heat and organized a clean work desk.
- Dual 4K EXTEND Monitor Dock for MacBook Pro Air Mac(NON-M1): This USB C dual monitor docking station allow you to access dual 4K external monitors instantly(HDMI 3840*2160@30Hz/60Hz). It is super easy solution that can help to create an efficient dual display workplace in seconds, WITHOUT any driver installation or extra tech support needed, completely plug and play.
- Superspeed and Stable Connection: This usb c docking station dual monitor has two USB 3.0, SD and TF/Micro SD allow you quick access files, an RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet auto adapt 10/100/1000Mbps offer a stable and fast internet experience, and an extra USB 2.0 port that is specially designed for your wireless devices, such as keyboard and mouse, offer you a stable WiFi connection
- Supports Max 100W Power Input and up to 87W Charging: 4URPC MacBook docking station uses the latest PD3.0 chipset that supports up to 100W power input, and offers max 87W power charging for connected MacBook Pro, MacBook Air or Mac Mini. The Charger is NOT included, requires MacBook's power adapter.
- Especially for Your MacBook Pro Air Mac: NOT M1 CHIPSET COMPATIBLE. Our mac docking station dual monitor is only compatible with Intel-based MacBooks, including MacBook Pro 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 2020(NON-M1), MacBook Air 2018, 2019, 2020(NON-M1), Mac Mini 2018, 2019, 2020(NON-M1). NOTE: This dual monitor mac docking station only can drive one monitor when working with an M1 MacBook due to the M1 chip limitation.
We provide several shipping methods worldwide. They are Postal Packets, Standard Shipping and Fast Shipping, different in cost and time.
Shipping charges are calculated based on package price and destination. After filling in the receipt information, click "Continue to Shipping", you could see the delivery cost and time, then choose the one you prefer. If there is no option on the shipping method list, it means we can't deliver to your area.
Usually, it takes 3-20 business days to arrive in your country, depending on the shipping method you choose.
5-20 Business Days
3-12 Business Days
It takes 1 or 2 business days to prepare the product then the package will be sent out.
Whole Arrival Time= Prepare Time + Shipping Time
Tracking information is usually available within 1 or 3 business days(not including preparation time), depending on the shipping method you choose. Once your order is shipped, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email containing the tracking number and link so you can track your parcel's journey.
Free shipping is eligible for every order when you buy products over $100 in the US. If the free choice is not shown on the shipping methods list, it means your purchase amount doesn't meet the requirements.
We do not accept P.O. BOX or APO addresses, the logistics companies refuse to deliver, and your order is easy to lose as well.
Please check your address information carefully. We don't refund if the package is sent to a wrong place by the information you provide.
Any questions about delivery, feel free to contact email@example.com
When the package arrives at the destination country, import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged. And these charges are determined by the customs office of the specific destination. Payment of these charges and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient and 4URPC is not responsible for these fees and taxes. For more details on fees, please contact your local customs office.
Free shipping is eligible for every order when you buy products over $100 in the US. If the free choice is not shown on the shipping methods list, it means your purchase amount doesn't meet the requirements
A Note About Possible Delays
Shipping time may be delayed by 1-3 days for transportation to remote regions.
Delay due to force majeure: Force majeure means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: earthquakes, typhoons, wildfires, floods, hail, heavy rain, heavy fog, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, and other similar events.
Weekends, national holidays, holidays, and peak sales seasons cause order delivery delays.
If your package is delayed due to these reasons, please wait a few more days. We will do our best to make your package safer and deliver it to you as quickly as possible, thank you for your patience and support during this difficult time.
Our Contact Information and Address:
Address: RM4, 16/F, HO KING COMM CTR 2-16 FAYUEN ST, MONGKOK, KOWLOON, HONGKONG
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
B2B Sales Inquiries: email@example.com
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Item with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and get an exchange label.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address on the return label.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.